Sunday 16 March 2014

Play with Nikon D3000 (Practice)

Last Saturday morning, I went out with my friend Afi to shoot some photos at Tasek UTM. I shot a few photos using the Aperture Priority in DSLR Nikon D3000. Here are some of my photos. Not the very best, but i try to give my best when shooting since I'm still beginner in DSLR camera user.

Picture 1
f/5.6 | 1/200s | ISO 100 (Nikon D3000@35mm)

Review: I shot this photo using Aperture Priority. I used the lower aperture which is f/5.6 so the image has a shallow depth of field. The flower is in focus while the rest of the picture is blurred.

Picture 2
f/5.6 | 1/160s | ISO 100 (Nikon D3000@35mm)

Review: Picture 2 is the same subject with picture 1. However the background of the object is in focus while the flower is blur. This picture i shot using Aperture Priority with f/5.6. Now, I understand how to make the picture is focus in the background and blurred at the front. However, I need to find other subject to shoot so this will show it more clear and contrast.


Picture 3

f/6.3 | 1/3200s | ISO 1600 (Nikon D3000@35mm)

Review : I shot this using Aperture Priority with f/6.3 . The focus is in duck's eye. The water is a bit blurred. However, the angle i shot this picture not the best angle. I should try again later. 










No comments:

Post a Comment