Friday 28 March 2014

Week 7: Photography Techniques (Studio + Outdoor Shooting at Tasek UTM)

In this week, class has been held in studio for one hour. En. Phuaat taught us on photography equipments in the studio. The type of camera used, the lightning in studio and the background for photo shoot.

Later i will upload some picture in my blog such as the picture of our studio looks like, the camera used and etc.. Since I don't have copy of the picture right now. So, yeah.. later I upload it.

Outdoor shooting was done at Tasek Ilmu UTM. I'm so tired that day.. hikhik.. Cuz of the hot weather and dehydrated.. huuu.. And i forgot to bring my water.. So kinda "x larat" for the outdoor shooting..

Nothing to say much.. all of us were so busy to capture photos. Plus.. Our assignment due in two weeks more.. waaaahh... Not doing much yet.. Pressure arise.. huu..




No comments:

Post a Comment